As part of the leadership team, the Quality Control (QC) Coordinator conducts Quality focused inspections of both manufactured products and procured components to ensure all products produced meet the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and of our valued customers. The QC Coordinator also leads and reports on periodic cycle counts of raw materials.
- Conduct inspections of incoming goods and products produced on-site
- Ensures that QC activities meet the strict requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- Supports and Assists the Quality Manager with activities related to ISO 9001:2015, including internal audits and documentation/investigation of non-conformances
- Preparation and verification of quality control documentation and other tools to highlight production or supplier deficiencies with a focus on continuous improvement
- Verifies testing and inspections are performed and documented as required
- Conducts scheduled cycle count activities to ensure reliability of the inventory system
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous experience in the manufacturing industry. Supervisory or QC roles are a strong asset
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, SYSPRO, Gmail)
- Previous experience with SYSPRO will be considered an asset (but is not required)
- Exposure to Lean Manufacturing concepts and Just in Time
- Previous Experience with ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- Previous Experience with inventory control or cycle counts is desirable
- Reports to the Quality Manager
- Good communication, interpersonal abilities, organizational skills and high attention to detail.
Proper safety gear is a requirement in most areas and must be worn at all times.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee. They will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by management.
Apply Online: QC Coordinator